GSA 8(a) STARS II, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. GSA has exercised the five-year option period for this GWAC for Sage Computing. Our services are now available through this GWAC till August 30, 2021 for the following functional areas:
- FA1 NAICS 541511 Computer System Design Services
- FA4 NAICS 541519 Other Computer Related Services
It is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing technology solutions for the federal government. 8(a) STARS is a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract vehicle and contains the following features:
- Directed task orders up to $3.5 million each for federal civilian agencies are allowable pursuant to 41 U.S.C. 253(c)(5)
- Directed task orders up to $4.0 million each for Department of Defense activities are compliant with Section 803 of the 2002 National Defense Authorization Act 216.505-70(b)(2)
- 8(a) credit can be transferred back to client agency via Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS)
- Order placement: GSA FTS Client Support Centers or Delegation of Authority from Procuring Contracting Officer
- Geographic coverage: Continental United States, some Worldwide
Find out more information about STARS II at GSA’s STARS Website.
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Support small business and meet procurement preference goals
- Availability and access to proven small business and 8(a) technology providers
- Short procurement lead time
- Low user fee (0.75 percent) built into contractors’ ceiling prices
- Small Business GWAC Center provides information technology (IT) specialty contract administration, financial management, and project management services
Contact Sage Computing!
Government and partner inquiries about STARS II are welcomed by sending an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Contract Manager, Rajeev Bansal, at 703-742-7881 ext 205.